Thursday 2 June 2011

Giving The Game Away | Songs, Signed and Inscribed

So.

I expect I've crowed about Songs of the Earth enough for one week - I really would recommend you all give it a shot, when the time comes - but I've one last thing to share with you all before we call it a day.

Thanks to the lovely lady herself - and she has been most lovely, to put up with my many, lengthy questions and then to throw this thing into the bargain - I have one hardcover copy of Songs of the Earth to give away to any and all comers, and exclusive bookmarks to tide over three runners-up.



Not just any old hardcover copy, either. This one will be signed by Elspeth - and personalised, too! All you have to do to stand a chance of winning this pretty thing is email me the answer to the following question:


What is the name of the trilogy
Songs of the Earth begins?

The answer to which really very easy question you'll find in my review of Elspeth Cooper's very promising debut.

Rest assured, wherever in the world you are, you can enter this competition. Just send along your entries to "thespeculativescotsman [at] googlemail [dot] com" - taking care to mark your subject headers "Songs Giveaway" - and I'll let you know who the lucky winner of the bookmarks and this precious signed and personalised first edition of what could very well prove to be the best fantasy debut of 2011... shall we say early next week?

I expect we shall.

Ready? Set? Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment